This service is offered to you by ShopBetter ApS (prettynetty.com) - Adelgade 12, 1, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark. VAT No.: 40004106. The following terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the service provider (ShopBetter ApS.) and the user.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may collect the following information when you sign up through a Prettynetty.com offering: first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit or debit card information or other payment details, depending on your form of payment.
When a user accesses a Prettynetty.com offering, we may collect technical information about the user’s device, such as the IP address that requested the display of the Prettynetty.com offering, the operating system type, and the identifiers associated with the device.
SIGN UP AND SURVEY INFORMATION
Any information you provide to us, and any information you choose to share about yourself as part of your use of any Prettynetty.com offering, may be stored as entered.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are text files that we may place on your device's browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items between visits, personalized Prettynetty.com advertisements on third party websites and mobile applications, and personalized third party advertisements within certain Prettynetty.com offerings. We may use Adobe Flash cookies to remember your settings, preferences and usage within a Prettynetty.com offering. Web beacons, clear .gifs or similar technologies are small pieces of code that we may place on a Prettynetty.com offering to monitor and collect data about visitor behavior within the Prettynetty.com offering.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Prettynetty.com, if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also track other types of information, such as what products users buy on-site, any purchase errors, how long our users have been participating in any Prettynetty.com offerings, the last time a user accessed a Prettynetty.com offering, user behavior and purchase behavior. In addition, whether a user has won any of our sweepstakes, contests or other promotions featured on a Prettynetty.com offering, ad response measurement and other Prettynetty.com offerings analytics.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
If you access a Prettynetty.com offering via a third party social networking site, Prettynetty.com may receive information about your social networking site profile, including without limitation to, the information you make publicly available, your social networking site user ID, your first, last and user names, profile and cover photos. If you invite new members into your Social Network or send messages through Social Games etc., we may collect the information associated with those messages, including your friends' social networking site user IDs, email addresses and content.
When you access Prettynetty.com offerings via a mobile device, we may receive information about your location (based on your IP address) and your mobile device, including various unique identifiers associated with your device, hardware type, the version of your operating system and your on-site activity. We may use this information to provide you with personalized advertising and other content, including advertising and content based on your location.
USE AND SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- The prettynetty.com mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by ShopBetter ApS (“prettynetty.com”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”).
- We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- By consenting to prettynetty.com’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages with service-related and promotional messages, including updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.) and promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
From and on behalf of prettynetty.com via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology.
- You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with ShopBetter ApS. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
- We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Standard message and data rates may apply from your wireless provider. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
- You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to the number from which the text was sent, or the unsubscribe link (Country specific) in any text message to cancel.
You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other ShopBetter ApS mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, please contact Customer Service as listed on the prettynetty.com website.
- We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
- The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
The personal data is registered with Prettynetty.com ApS and stored for five years, after which the information is deleted. We also collaborate with a number of third party companies which store and process data.
Companies which only process information on our behalf and may not use it for their own purposes. We only work with data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection. The data controller at prettynetty.com is Prettynetty.com ApS.
- We may use your username, email address, and password to uniquely identify you as a user on a Prettynetty.com offering, to provide you with services and to process transactions. We may use or display your username and icon or profile photo, if applicable, for the purposes of rankings, competitions or sweepstakes, chat identification etc. We may use your date of birth to confirm your eligibility to participate in Prettynetty.com offerings.
- We may use information collected to calculate aggregate, anonymized statistics about our user community for enhancing our Prettynetty.com offerings, or for security purposes.
- If you access a Social Game, we may use your social networking site profile ID to link your social networking site account with your activities within the Social Game or offer personalized Prettynetty.com advertisements on the social networking site. We may use your social networking site first, last and user names and icon to identify you to the social networking site account you have linked to your activities within the Social Game, as well as for the purposes of rankings, competitions, sweepstakes and/or identification to your social network.
- We at Prettynetty.com take reasonable measures to help protect the information we collect from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We may share customer information as described below.
- Protection of Prettynetty.com and Others
- Cookies, Online Advertising and Analytics
- Mobile Advertising
Most mobile devices provide the ability to opt out of the collection and use of information from the apps you use for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests. For more information, and to exercise these choices, consult the settings on your device.
- Social Games
With respect to Social Games, you may manage your own social network privacy preferences through your social networking site account.
The information is stored for the time allowed by law and we delete it when it is no longer required. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background for storage. It is therefore not possible to specify a general time frame for when the information is deleted.
INSIGHTS AND COMPLAINTS
You have the right to know what personal information we are processing about you. You can also object at any time this information is used. You may also revoke your consent to the processing of your information. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to be corrected or deleted. Inquiries can be made through our Customer Service. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the opportunity to contact the Data Protection Agency.
SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS AND THIRD PARTIES
Prettynetty.com offerings may allow you to share information through social media (such as by logging in through a social media account or using a "Like" button) or contain links to social media services or other third parties. The use of these features and links are subject to the privacy policies of those companies and your settings on those services.
We only work with data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection.
Prettynetty.com has no control over, and is not responsible for, the information submitted to or collected by social networks or other third parties. We encourage you to review those third party privacy policies to understand the way your information may be collected and handled by such third parties.
The Site may provide links to sponsor, advertiser, or other third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Prettynetty.com. By entering any competition, trial membership or other hosted by Prettynetty.com, you accept co-registration advertisement managed solely by third parties.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third party site, applications, software, content or advertising does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Prettynetty.com.
Prettynetty.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third parties.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to release Prettynetty.com from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, content, service, or software accessed through the Site.
Your communications or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties found through the Site, are solely between you and such third parties.
You agree that Prettynetty.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings with such sponsors, third parties or advertisers, or as the result of their presence in the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NEWSLETTERS, COMPETITIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
By signing up for our newsletter, you consent to receive marketing communication including newsletters, special offers and other information from ShopBetter ApS.
The basic membership is free and without obligation.
The information is stored in ShopBetter ApS' customer database and will always be treated according to the Personal Data Act. You can always contact support@Prettynetty.com to delete or change your information.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from ShopBetter ApS, you can always click "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the newsletter. After that, all data about your subscription will be deleted.
If you are a private customer, you are also welcome to send an e-mail to support@Prettynetty.com, or call us at tel. +44 33 0818 0769, if you do not wish to be contacted by us with special offers and news.
In connection with subscribing to our newsletter, Prettynetty.com periodically holds "monthly contests" (starting on the 1st of each month and ending on the last day of the month).
Winners are selected by random draw from our active newsletter subscribers. Once you have subscribed to the newsletter, you will automatically be entered into the competitions held in conjunction with the newsletter. The prize is NOT exchangeable for cash or other Prettynetty.com goods and is not covered by any warranty or guarantee.
Immediately after the end of each month's contest, the lucky winner will be notified directly and contacted via the email address provided by ShopBetter ApS, after which the winner can send his/her private address to ShopBetter ApS. The prize will be sent by post.
If you are drawn as a winner but do not respond within 7 working days from the date on which ShopBetter ApS has contacted you, a new winner will be drawn.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competitions
- The competitions are not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with META (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- The provider of the competitions: ShopBetter ApS (prettynetty.com) - Adelgade 12, 1, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark. CVR: 40004106
- The period of validity of the competition and its termination will be indicated in the notice
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are not covered by any right of recourse or guarantee
- Use of false personal data will result in disqualification
- Winner will be announced and contacted directly on the platform channels and will have 7 business days to return with address details in order for the prize to be sent to the winners' address
- Prizes will be shipped directly to the winner as soon as possible
- Winner gives permission for ShopBetter ApS may use his/her name in winner advertising
- Upon submission of permissions and information, these are given to ShopBetter ApS
Prettynetty.com offerings are designed to avoid the collection and use of "personal information" as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), from children under 18 other than for support of internal operations. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under 18, you may not register for an account or otherwise provide any personal information to us.
Prettynetty.com respects the privacy of parents and children and is committed to complying with COPPA . If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to Prettynetty.com, he or she can contact us via email or postal mail: ShopBetter (Under 18), Adelgade 12, 1, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark. We will take steps to promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a person under the age of 18. We recognize the importance of safeguarding the privacy of children and encourage parents to check and monitor their children's use of online activities regularly.
AGREEMENT WITH ShopBetter's POLICIES
The service provider at prettynetty.com is ShopBetter ApS.
An individual can make a request for erasure verbally or in writing and you mat contact the service provider via the following:
Adelgade 12, 1
+44 33 0818 0769
@ Support (a) prettynetty.com